Thursday, March 3, 2011

Term 1

I felt that for Term 1 LA, I did not study hard enough for the test and did not follow the writing tips given by Ms Huang. I felt that I could do much more for my LA exam as I did not read, read tips, or even revise on good description prior to the exam. Although I was sick and that gave headache during the exam, I felt that I could have done much better if I was more hard working on the whole. For overall performance, I felt that my weaker subjects like Math and Chinese has improved tremendously from last year and my science and LA deproved. I think I did not pay enough attention during class for science and that led to my downfall for science, I could have revised more about atoms and that would easily boost me a few more grades. i have not gotten bake my IH results but it seems to me that the whole class did extremely badly for it as Ms Yeo pointed it out during class today, I just hope that I can get decent results as it is my strongest subject and I did studied quite alot for it

1 comment: