Sunday, March 6, 2011

Upcoming competition

The season for sport competitions have arrived and mine is only a week away. It is the National Junior Canoeing Championships and it shows you where you are standing amidst all the schools as most schools will participate in it, it is not the official competitions for school agaisnt schools but it is still very important. I am racing with 5 other people but only one(I think) is strong. The strong person is from ACSI and I literally do not have a chance against winning him. I have checked up on the four others and I think personally think I can win them and go into finals as they are weaker than me (in my opinion). My seniors told me not to be complacent but i am actually just predicting on whether I can get into finals or not. I still have a week to train for this competition and I believe that if I try to train very hard this week and not idle during training, I should be able to cut my 500 meters timing by a few seconds and it might help me alot in the competition this week. I hope I am able to get into finals without going to semi-finals, I guess I might need alot and alot of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment